Finals Application - New York
Finals ( contestant can choose In-person or online on finals)
Campaign for the most important awards :
GOCAA Professional Youth Artist Award 2022
GOCAA Young Artist Award
specified requirements apply to both the professional Division and concerto division
Online finals No 1 Concerto Division : USD $280
send high definition recording video to : email@example.com
any concerto one movement
In-person finals: Play concerto with symphony Orchestra
Include 2 time rehearse ,1 time concerto concert : GOCAA 2023 concerto festival fee ($2000+final $280)
specified track :Each finalist will perform a Mozart Piano concerto, chose by the finalist from the following list ,play with the Symphony Orchestra , conducted by Dean Anderson
Mozart (chose One movement )
about track requirements
Piano -Mozart concerto (chose One movement )
Piano Concerto No. 9 in E-flat Major, K. 271
Piano Concerto No. 15 in B-flat Major, K. 450
Piano Concerto No. 19 in F Major, K. 459
Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466
Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467
Piano Concerto No. 22 in E-flat Major, K. 482
Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488
Piano Concerto No. 24 in C Minor, K. 491
Piano Concerto No. 25 in C Major, K. 503
Piano Concerto No. 27 in B-flat Major, K. 595
Concerto no. 12 in A major K414
strings can choose other composer piece
because finalist need time to prepare a new concerto piece , so concerto Festival will late to December
Application Deadline : July 15
GOCAA Final Round : July 6-July 8, 2023
In-preson : New York
or choose Online finals
Finals Application Deadline :May 1
Division No. 1-10 (Professional): USD $280
( Three different style pieces ,Example : Baroque Classic ,Romantic)
Division No. 1-10 (Amateur ): USD $280
(any one pieces)
Division composition /other Instrument /Vocal / : USD $280
Concerto with Orchestra final fee : $2000 + Final fee $280
Fill out the Application on our website: www.gocaamusic.com
Credit Card: Pay on our web site.
Mail a Check: The Global Outstanding Chinese Artists Association
Please include applicant’s name and group number.
833 N. Humboldt St.
San Mateo, CA 94401-1407
*There is an additional fee for participants selected to compete in the finals.
*Application fee is non-refundable.
Note :The Piano Final Round will be held at New York on July 6--July 8.
The Strings Final Round will be held in Boston on August 20-22 .
If you have registered for piano and strings divisions, you can choose one location to participate in both divisions.
Notes for players who choose online finals:
1) It need to be a continuously recorded video and completed within the specified time frame
2) The tracks can be combined freely, choose different styles to show your playing level
3) On the cover of the video (thumbnail), please write your name in pinyin, the track and work number in english
4) The player's name and group need to be marked on the file name
5) In order to show the best level of the players, please find a good quality piano, tune the piano, and record your piece in a high definition video in a quiet place
6) Landscape recording is required
Professional Group Players video/application information
1. Personal resume must be written in English
2. High-definition photos (art photos or lifestyle photos)
3. Completed and recorded performance video
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed Professional Young Artist award (6 Winners)
Signed Young Performer Award (6 Winners)
Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be selected for each category (one from each, or tied)
1) Will be invited to perform at GOCAA Annual Classical Youth Concert at Carnegie Hall in New York, USA in July 2024
2) Gets to perform with the Los Angeles Irvine Orchestra
3) Gets the opportunity to enter the GOCAA classical music season, and perform in China, the United States, Canada, and Germany
4) Opportunity to publish and distribute records in Euro Records and Chinese record companies
5) The contestants who participated in New York Live Finals will receive a certificate of honor from the mayor
6) Competitors who have qualified for the finals can apply to join the Global outstanding Chinese Artist Association and apply for the membership of professional young performers/professional youth & children performers. Welcome to click on the membership application on the website, fill in the information, submit an application, and get the United States Issue membership certificate.
Time of the global final (July 6 - July 8) The details of the finals arrangements will be announced on the association's public account and the US website gocaamusic.com.
email: email@example.com (chinese or english)
Chinese service Wechat: GOCAAF
WeChat public account: GOCAAUSA